Fiji used to be a British colony. In order to effectively reclaim sugarcane gardens and transport sugarcane, Britain sent many immigrants to India and made many tracks. The track and India immigrants in Pei Ji air plant. Although there are a lot of rails in the transportation of sugar cane in Pei Ji, there is no one for transportation. The Indians, who were very flexible in their brains, introduced the British train head, and began to do business for tourist trains on the rails of the sugarcane trains. Sit on the train can freely enjoy the scenery in the wind, like meditation also do not have fun. In those scenic spots, tourist trains are a very convenient means of transportation. There is a set of leisure facilities in it, such as coffee bars and restaurants. At the same time, tourists can enjoy the scenery all the way.
The tourist train has many features:
1. it is a tourist resort with a special means of transportation, not only for passenger transportation, but also of great attraction to tourists.
2. sightseeing trains can integrate many scenic spots, especially in some large scenic spots. Small trains will greatly increase the accessibility of traffic.
3. the tourist landscape along the way is generally very rich in design and good at changing. Sightseeing trains can bring visitors a visual feast.
4. the tourist train has many scenic and sightseeing stations along the way, not only equipped with all kinds of necessary tourist facilities, but also a variety of colorful activities.
5. tourist trains can cooperate effectively with other transportation tools, organize the transportation system of scenic spots well, and make seamless connection between scenic spots skillfully.